Middle J2EE Developer
“GLOBRECS | Global Recruitment Solutions” is looking for highly qualified IT candidates all around the world.
This time we are looking for a Strong Middle Java EE Developer to take part in the development of a modern bank application. Our client is a large international bank with a long history of success.
TO DO LIST:
- Participate in the implementation of technical specifications, specifications for changes in information systems processing;
- To take part in agreeing the terms of development;
- Support changes to the Bank’s productive systems;
- Participate in the development of documentation for the developed software code;
- To take responsibility for the quality of the software code;
- To initiate changes to software versions;
- Participate in the analysis of the causes of non-standard situations
- Engineering degree in computer science;
- 2+ years of Java development experience;
- At least one successfully completed software development project;
- Practical programming experience under WebSphere, WildFly, etc .;
- Understanding the principles of interaction with relational databases;
- Knowledge of the basics of project management methodology (Agile, Scrum);
- Knowledge of cryptographic security technologies and computer systems;
- Understanding IDEA, NetBeans, Eclipse;
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
QUIRKS & PERKS:
- Company office location: Kyiv, Zhytomyrska metro station;
- Staff enrollment, twice a month paid official salary (2300-3000$) plus an annual performance bonus;
- Health and life insurance;
- 25 calendar days off;
- Corporate training programs and business games;
- Master classes by experienced speakers;
- Mentoring program;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Once a month day of remote work (optional);
- Good chances to grow professionally and to get a career boost!
Please, send your CV to: email@example.com
For further information contact us by our Skype address: dmitry.tolmachov
“GLOBRECS | Global Recruitment Solutions” – your success is our challenge!